Tickmil Broker Review

Tickmill is one of my favorite best brokers. I really give you honest feedback in my post. You can join and work with Tickmill. It’s a Trusted Online Forex Broker.  



Open Account Tickmil Broker
Click the link below to open a new account

Open Account Tickmill (FSA Regulated)

Tickmill is a Fca, FSA,cysec Regulated broker, founded in 2014, Illimar matters is co-founder of Tickmill.

Headquarter: Eden Island, Mahe, Seychelles

There is no limitation for withdrawal, withdrawal execution time approximately 24 hours. 5 open business days in a week. My Experience is, I get withdrawal within around 6 hours every time when I request payment.


Contact:  support@tickmill.com, +852 5808 2921

Feature:
Minimum Trade Size:  0.01
Maximum Leverage:    500:1
Minimum Deposit: 100$

Minimum Withdrawal Amount: 25 
Spread Start from 0.0 its good for Trader they have a very small amount of spread.
Trading platforms: MT4 they have also web trading and mobile trading platform.


0 Comments